Jacket: Haute Hippie (love this & this) | Tank: Joie | Jeans: Genetic Denim | Shoes: Sam Edelman (different color) | Purse: Street Level | Necklaces: Kate Spade ( love this), House of Harlow | Rings: Gorjana (here & here) Stella & Dot , BaubleBar | Lippie: M.A.C. “Whirl” with “Viva Glam 2″ & “Fleshpot” | Nails: China Glaze “More To Explore”
5 reasons why I’m happy:
1. I have unconditional love from my Savior, he is definitley a #1 in my life without a doubt. 🙂
2. Being with family, I have quite a large one and it may not always be easy, but it is so worth it. With family there is always love, even in time of disagreement. I think these quotes say it the best:
“Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
3. Setting goals and attaining them! The goal I have set most recently is buying a home and it is a thrill to know that I am on my way to reaching it. It makes all my hard work pay off. I love that feeling!
4. Getting packages in the mail. I can’t even describe the feeling when I get a package in the mail, that is why I love online shopping! 🙂
5. Having a few days off work! The thought that I get to sleep in for a few more hours makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
What makes you happy?